Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to ensure that your personal information remains private. When transferred to a secure source (such as a credit company) the security of your personal information is safeguarded by encryption measures. In addition, numerous reliable and up-to-date security measures protect our own system and databases from intrusion. As a final measure, we employ a skilled and highly trained fraud department to detect and prevent fraudulent claims and charges.
The Information We Collect
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product Information
- Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information
When placing an order, the personal information we collect serves a single purpose: to complete that order. We want only enough information to process your payment, open the lines of communication, and ship your product to your desired location. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete that order (i.e. processing a charge or providing shipping info, or confirming delivery).
Your personal information be used in only these ways:
- Processing monetary transactions
- Establishing and confirming shipment
- Sending and receiving relevant emails
- Contacting you should there be a delay or problem with your order
Your Email Address
Email addresses are used exclusively to maintain the line of communication between our company and you. Your email address - nor any information attached to it - will NOT be sold, traded, or published in any way.
You may choose or refuse to receive newsletters, updates, and sale information on our new products and services. Unless you fill out the appropriate registration form while purchasing a product, information you submit to our website will not be used for this purpose.
We do use non-identifying and aggregate information as research materials to improve the performance and usability of our websites. This information may, under certain circumstances, be shared with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form. This information is NEVER accompanied by specifics regarding individuals, nor is ANY specific information attached to this data. These 'traffic studies' use aggregate data to determine patterns and pattern changes, never specifics.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ways described above without first providing you with the opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit any unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of the information we collect, we have numerous physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place that safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These multiple 'layers' of data security provide fail-safe measures that protect your information should one method or another prove insufficient.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
We Never Sell or Rent your Private Information
Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information for only the purpose with which it was submitted (See above: 'How We Use your Information')
However, in accordance with the principles outlined by the Better Business Bureau, we may relinquish your information under these exclusive circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate governmental authorities, where warranted by a company's failure to participate in the advertising self-regulatory process or respond to an online privacy complaint, or where a company fails to honor the recommendations of the National Advertising Division, Children's Advertising Review Unit, National Advertising Review Board or of BBBOnLine's Privacy Program Review Service; or
- To appropriate persons, should your communication suggests possible harm to others