PDA

View Full Version : How can I just run the "fan" on my air handler?

dirtchief
November 13th, 2011, 08:08 PM
not sure if im posting in the right section or not, but. heres my dilema. i've installed a interlock system and generator power inlet to use my generac gx8000e as an emergency back-up. i have a "heat pump" that i cool with in the summer and in the winter i heat with an outdoor water stove that has a 60,000 btu water coil that that sits on the discharge side of my air handler under the house. i have a seperate thermostat that controls the "fan/blower" inside the air handler. when the house calls for heat the fan comes on and vice versa. the outside (condenser) does not come on, just the fan, as designed. the air handler has a 60amp 2 pole breaker to it. i'm assuming because of the fan, electric heat strips and all the parts associated with the "heat pump aspects of it. i tried to put my generator through it's first "test" run the other day before i really needed it. i started the generator killed the main, threw the interlock and turned on the generator breaker. well as soon as i flipped the air handler's 60amp breaker back on the generator maxed out! nothing was even running on the air handler. i hadnt even went in to turn the fan on yet. how many watts/amps does an average (4 ton) airhandler squirrel cage pull. is their any way to isolate the fan to a smaller breaker and get it off the 60 amp? my generator is 8000 watts/ 10,000 starting. i thought surely it would run a fan! anyone have any suggestions. i know this is alot to take in with the woodstove and all, but i just use the blower to force air through the hot water coil and the genny went crazy before i even turned anything else on!

HKFever
November 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Did you have both thermostats in the "Off" position when you turned on the genset breaker? Also a four ton heat pump would have approx 20kw of electric supplemental heat associated with it meaning it would pull approx. 84amps just for the heat and then another 4-5amps for the blower not counting start-up inrush current. So a 60a breaker would not be enough, there must be another breaker also feeding the AHU.

ceb58
November 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM
not sure if im posting in the right section or not, but. heres my dilema. i've installed a interlock system and generator power inlet to use my generac gx8000e as an emergency back-up. i have a "heat pump" that i cool with in the summer and in the winter i heat with an outdoor water stove that has a 60,000 btu water coil that that sits on the discharge side of my air handler under the house. i have a seperate thermostat that controls the "fan/blower" inside the air handler. when the house calls for heat the fan comes on and vice versa. the outside (condenser) does not come on, just the fan, as designed. the air handler has a 60amp 2 pole breaker to it. i'm assuming because of the fan, electric heat strips and all the parts associated with the "heat pump aspects of it. i tried to put my generator through it's first "test" run the other day before i really needed it. i started the generator killed the main, threw the interlock and turned on the generator breaker. well as soon as i flipped the air handler's 60amp breaker back on the generator maxed out! nothing was even running on the air handler. i hadnt even went in to turn the fan on yet. how many watts/amps does an average (4 ton) airhandler squirrel cage pull. is their any way to isolate the fan to a smaller breaker and get it off the 60 amp? my generator is 8000 watts/ 10,000 starting. i thought surely it would run a fan! anyone have any suggestions. i know this is alot to take in with the woodstove and all, but i just use the blower to force air through the hot water coil and the genny went crazy before i even turned anything else on!

If your water stove is wired anything like mine it is getting 24v from a transformer in the stove to send to the HP to turn on the blower. Are you sending 120v to the stove with the gen running? Sounds as if the air handler and compressor tries to start. I have never had a problem running mine along with other things on a 5Kw. Try it again making sure your heat is off on the regular thermostat. And that you are sending power to the stove before you turn on the air handler.

ceb58
November 13th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Did you have both thermostats in the "Off" position when you turned on the genset breaker? Also a four ton heat pump would have approx 20kw of electric supplemental heat associated with it meaning it would pull approx. 84amps just for the heat and then another 4-5amps for the blower not counting start-up inrush current. So a 60a breaker would not be enough, there must be another breaker also feeding the AHU.

If he has a 60 amp running the AH it sounds like he has a 10Kw heat strip.

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 08:53 AM

they werent in the "off" position. but nothing was running at the time. i keep my HP thermostat set about 10 deg. below my woodstove thermostat just incase the fire goes out in the stove if im gone from home a long time. so should i completley turn off the HP thermostat and try again. i dont see how it would make a differece since the HP wasnt running when i flipped the breaker on but i can try it. surely my 8000 watt gen. should just start the fan with no problem. not sure what happened. i dont want to ruin a brand new generator.

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 09:02 AM
If your water stove is wired anything like mine it is getting 24v from a transformer in the stove to send to the HP to turn on the blower. Are you sending 120v to the stove with the gen running? Sounds as if the air handler and compressor tries to start. I have never had a problem running mine along with other things on a 5Kw. Try it again making sure your heat is off on the regular thermostat. And that you are sending power to the stove before you turn on the air handler.

yes i was sending power to the stove, which has a small pump and a small blower also. my stove has it own thermostat in the house that is wired to the fan in my air handler via a fan control unit. when the house calls for heat just the fan comes on. nothing else associated with the heat pump runs ie: heat strips compressor or anything. i would think my generator would handle this fine but it would'nt. i can try and turn the heat pump thermostat off as suggested, but i will still have to have the 60 amp breaker on for the genny to get power to the fan want I?

Dave_eng
November 14th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I have an air source heat pump with resistance heating within the unit. My Honeywell Thermostat has a Circ position for the fan which runs only the fan. I am not certain if this will work with the thermostat shut off as far as heating or cooling but it would be worth your while to check out your thermostat settings.
If you have that Circ position available let us know and perhaps we can envision a solution.
Dave p

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I have an air source heat pump with resistance heating within the unit. My Honeywell Thermostat has a Circ position for the fan which runs only the fan. I am not certain if this will work with the thermostat shut off as far as heating or cooling but it would be worth your while to check out your thermostat settings.
If you have that Circ position available let us know and perhaps we can envision a solution.
Dave p

i dont have just a "fan" position. even if i did would'nt it run all the time? thats why my woodstove has it's own thermostat thats wired to the fan with a fan control. that way the fan cycles on and off as the thermostat calls for it to. i still dont understand why this happened. every single breaker to the house was off. the 200 amp main thrown off. the generator breaker to the "on" position. the first breaker i turn on was the 60amp HP breaker to get power to the fan. it was a 70deg. day, nothing running and as soon as i flip the breaker on the generator is maxed out. all 4 led bars lit up on the panel. i flip on one or two more brekers and you could hear the generator "kick out". where was the load coming from if nothing was running at the time? i'm stumped. i really thought/wanted this genny to run my woodstove consiting of a small pump that it think is around 10amps, a blower thats cycles on and off via an aqua-stat to heat the water, maybe 6-8 amps and my blower in my air-handler unit, not sure how much it is but i wouldn't think those 3 things would max out the genny like that. it's supposed to put out around 66amps. i wasn't even close i didnt think.

ceb58
November 14th, 2011, 02:15 PM
i dont have just a "fan" position. even if i did would'nt it run all the time? thats why my woodstove has it's own thermostat thats wired to the fan with a fan control. that way the fan cycles on and off as the thermostat calls for it to. i still dont understand why this happened. every single breaker to the house was off. the 200 amp main thrown off. the generator breaker to the "on" position. the first breaker i turn on was the 60amp HP breaker to get power to the fan. it was a 70deg. day, nothing running and as soon as i flip the breaker on the generator is maxed out. all 4 led bars lit up on the panel. i flip on one or two more brekers and you could hear the generator "kick out". where was the load coming from if nothing was running at the time? i'm stumped. i really thought/wanted this genny to run my woodstove consiting of a small pump that it think is around 10amps, a blower thats cycles on and off via an aqua-stat to heat the water, maybe 6-8 amps and my blower in my air-handler unit, not sure how much it is but i wouldn't think those 3 things would max out the genny like that. it's supposed to put out around 66amps. i wasn't even close i didnt think.

If your pump is 10 amp that is one hell of a circulating pump:eek:
the reason I ask if you had power to the stove is because mine has a 120/24v transformer that when the thermostat calls for heat it sends the signal to the HP fan to come on and engages a relay in the stove to turn on the circulating pump that pulls 1amp:)
If the air handler was not calling for any thing you should have not seen any amp draw by just flipping the breaker.
Are you sure the generator is wired correctly. It sounds like it is trying to bump phases with the utility. I know you said the 200amp main was off but try this just for the hell of it if you are comfortable doing this. Turn off the main, and check from phase to ground on each leg. This will confirm something I have encountered a few times. The main breaker had gone bad causing one of the contacts in the breaker to weld its self closed. Even with the breaker in the off position there was still power on one leg. If there is a chance this has happened when you closed the double pole 60 it was bumping the phases.

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
If your pump is 10 amp that is one hell of a circulating pump:eek:
the reason I ask if you had power to the stove is because mine has a 120/24v transformer that when the thermostat calls for heat it sends the signal to the HP fan to come on and engages a relay in the stove to turn on the circulating pump that pulls 1amp:)
If the air handler was not calling for any thing you should have not seen any amp draw by just flipping the breaker.
Are you sure the generator is wired correctly. It sounds like it is trying to bump phases with the utility. I know you said the 200amp main was off but try this just for the hell of it if you are comfortable doing this. Turn off the main, and check from phase to ground on each leg. This will confirm something I have encountered a few times. The main breaker had gone bad causing one of the contacts in the breaker to weld its self closed. Even with the breaker in the off position there was still power on one leg. If there is a chance this has happened when you closed the double pole 60 it was bumping the phases.

ceb, i was just guessing at the pump amps. probably not 10, your probably correct. however my pump runs constantly, circulating hot water where it sounds like yours only kicks on when your thermostat does. thats the only difference i see. when my AH fan kicks on i have instant hot air, where yours has to start to circulate stagnant water before it gets hot water to the coil. just a diferent stove maker i guess. interesting about the phases. there should have been no draw on my genny when i turned that breaker on. tell me exactly how to check it in detail. or should i just spend 8 bucks and replace the breaker?

ceb58
November 14th, 2011, 04:24 PM
ceb, i was just guessing at the pump amps. probably not 10, your probably correct. however my pump runs constantly, circulating hot water where it sounds like yours only kicks on when your thermostat does. thats the only difference i see. when my AH fan kicks on i have instant hot air, where yours has to start to circulate stagnant water before it gets hot water to the coil. just a diferent stove maker i guess. interesting about the phases. there should have been no draw on my genny when i turned that breaker on. tell me exactly how to check it in detail. or should i just spend 8 bucks and replace the breaker?

$8.00 wont buy that 200amp main:(

Forgive me because I don't know your comfort level on this so we are going real slow.
What may be happening is the MAIN breaker could be leaking voltage when in the open (off) position.
Turn the main off and all branch circuit. breakers in the panel.
Remove the cover. With a volt meter place one lead on the buss coming from the main breaker (there should be 2. 1 for A phase 1 for B phase) this is the buss your branch circt. breakers are plugged into. Place the other lead on the neutral bar. If 0 volts then check the other side of the buss (B phase) if 0 volts then everything is OK. If you read voltage on one leg then the contacts in the breaker are not fully opening or they have built up slag due to small arcs over the years.
If you find no voltage leaking then it is going to be a matter of retracing the generator hook up. If ever thing was working as should before the generator and now its not, the generator and the wiring is the common factor.

But before you do any thing, after thinking about it, answer this.
You turned off the 200 amp main, you started the gen., you turned on the breaker in the panel, and turned on the breaker on the gen. and every thing was fine? Then when you turned on the AH breaker is when the gen. went crazy even though there was no load on the AH. Is this correct? or did the gen. start going crazy before you turned on the AH breaker?

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 07:07 PM
$8.00 wont buy that 200amp main:(

Forgive me because I don't know your comfort level on this so we are going real slow.
What may be happening is the MAIN breaker could be leaking voltage when in the open (off) position.
Turn the main off and all branch circuit. breakers in the panel.
Remove the cover. With a volt meter place one led on the buss coming from the main breaker (there should be 2. 1 for A phase 1 for B phase) this is the buss your branch circt. breakers are plugged into. Place the other led on the neutral bar. If 0 volts then check the other side of the buss (B phase) if 0 volts then everything is OK. If you read voltage on one leg then the contacts in the breaker are not fully opening or they have built up slag due to small arcs over the years.
If you find no voltage leaking then it is going to be a matter of retracing the generator hook up. If ever thing was working as should before the generator and now its not, the generator and the wiring is the common factor.

But before you do any thing, after thinking about it, answer this.
You turned off the 200 amp main, you started the gen., you turned on the breaker in the panel, and turned on the breaker on the gen. and every thing was fine? Then when you turned on the AH breaker is when the gen. went crazy even though there was no load on the AH. Is this correct? or did the gen. start going crazy before you turned on the AH breaker?

turned off the 200 main, slid interlock up, turned on breaker for gen. (it's running), as soon as i flipped on the 60 amp AH breaker the gen. showed almost maxed out. one more breaker turned on and that was all the gen. wanted. but nothing was even running on any of the breakers i turned on. this is what has me baffled. i think i'm gonna try it again tomorrow. if ya'll dont here back it's been nice knowing ya! lol

HKFever
November 14th, 2011, 07:30 PM
When you turn the AHU breaker on with the stat in the "Off" position all that should be drawing current is the 50va to 75va (230v-24v) step down transformer that supplies your 24v power. Maybe 1amp draw but nothing to load the genset.

Do a easy test, with the genset shut down and on utility power, turn off all breakers in the panel except the main. Go outside and observe the utility meter to see how fast it is turning. Then turn on the ahu 60a breaker with the unit off and re-observe the meter. Is it spinning faster? If no, then there is no load drawing any serious current. If yes, you have something shorted causing your resistance heaters to draw current. The amps of the blower motor no way should load your 8kw genset. If the motor pulls 6amps that is 1440 watts, 8 amps = 1920 watts.

Just on a side note, a 10kw electric resistance heater with 1600cfm of airflow (4 tons) would be hard pressed to temper the air much less heat it. A 10kw is normally found in a 2-2.5 ton unit, not a 4 ton system unless it was sized knowing you would have a hot water coil installed on your system.

ceb58
November 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM
turned off the 200 main, slid interlock up, turned on breaker for gen. (it's running), as soon as i flipped on the 60 amp AH breaker the gen. showed almost maxed out. one more breaker turned on and that was all the gen. wanted. but nothing was even running on any of the breakers i turned on. this is what has me baffled. i think i'm gonna try it again tomorrow. if ya'll dont here back it's been nice knowing ya! lol

OK, that would rule out a bad main breaker. There has to be something with the AH you are missing. What size wire do you have from the gen. to the panel and how far? What size breaker do you have in the panel for the gen.?

dirtchief
November 14th, 2011, 08:50 PM
OK, that would rule out a bad main breaker. There has to be something with the AH you are missing. What size wire do you have from the gen. to the panel and how far? What size breaker do you have in the panel for the gen.?

what size wire do you have from the gen. to the panel? 10 ga.

how far? 15'

what size gen. breaker? 2 pole 30amp.

ceb58
November 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM
what size wire do you have from the gen. to the panel? 10 ga.

how far? 15'

what size gen. breaker? 2 pole 30amp.

OK every thing good there. As HK said you have got to have something strange going on with the air handler. Is there something you have forgot or don't know about taped off of the disconnect for the air handler ether in the attic or crawl space where ever the AH is located.

dirtchief
November 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
OK every thing good there. As HK said you have got to have something strange going on with the air handler. Is there something you have forgot or don't know about taped off of the disconnect for the air handler ether in the attic or crawl space where ever the AH is located.

didn't get a chance to try it again today. will try later tomorrow evening. not enough daylight to go around right now.

ceb58
November 15th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Get a flashlight we want to know:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Ginaelectric
November 17th, 2011, 07:57 PM
didn't get a chance to try it again today. will try later tomorrow evening. not enough daylight to go around right now.

Try turning on everything except the DP 60 amp breaker. The air handler should be fed off of another breaker and the 60 amp is just for the resistance heater or the compressor.

dirtchief
November 20th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Try turning on everything except the DP 60 amp breaker. The air handler should be fed off of another breaker and the 60 amp is just for the resistance heater or the compressor.

i'll give it a try tomorrow. but i dont think my blower will run unless that 60 amp 2 pole is on. i wish my blower was tied to its own smaller breaker but it's not. i did the test again the other day. i turned on all the circuits i wanted to run. left off the load hogs off ie: water heater, range, dryer all the stuff i can do without temporarily. and switched on the 60 amp AHU breaker last. i went to the woodstove thermostat and turned the blower on. the generator didnt kick out this time but according to the 4 led light's on the control panel it was maxed out, all 4 were on. nothing was running except the blower, 2 refridgerators, but not sure if they were actually "running" or not but had the curcuits on. no lights or tv's were on at the time. i guess i can live with it. i dont really "have" to run the AHU for heat. i have a set of gas logs and 30,000 btu vent free wall heater, so i will have heat. but i sure thought that an 8000 watt genny would start my blower and run a few lights and outlets with no trouble. how would i go about taking the blower off the 60 amp AHU breaker and putting it on its own smaller breaker? is the blower 120v or 240v? i have only one open slot left in my panel for something else.

ceb58
November 21st, 2011, 01:43 PM
i'll give it a try tomorrow. but i dont think my blower will run unless that 60 amp 2 pole is on. i wish my blower was tied to its own smaller breaker but it's not. i did the test again the other day. i turned on all the circuits i wanted to run. left off the load hogs off ie: water heater, range, dryer all the stuff i can do without temporarily. and switched on the 60 amp AHU breaker last. i went to the woodstove thermostat and turned the blower on. the generator didnt kick out this time but according to the 4 led light's on the control panel it was maxed out, all 4 were on. nothing was running except the blower, 2 refridgerators, but not sure if they were actually "running" or not but had the curcuits on. no lights or tv's were on at the time. i guess i can live with it. i dont really "have" to run the AHU for heat. i have a set of gas logs and 30,000 btu vent free wall heater, so i will have heat. but i sure thought that an 8000 watt genny would start my blower and run a few lights and outlets with no trouble. how would i go about taking the blower off the 60 amp AHU breaker and putting it on its own smaller breaker? is the blower 120v or 240v? i have only one open slot left in my panel for something else.

You could put the blower on another circuit but it will be a pain. I would want to put a clamp meter on the gen. feeders to see what the amp draw is. I wouldn't trust lights.

HKFever
November 21st, 2011, 04:06 PM

The blower will be 240v. The blower is not your problem, something else must be drawing current. If it is you should have the system looked at. Do you have a clamp meter and feel comfortable in using one? The amp draw should be taken on that 60a breaker with just the "Fan" in the "On" position. This will tell the tale.

dirtchief
November 22nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
The blower will be 240v. The blower is not your problem, something else must be drawing current. If it is you should have the system looked at. Do you have a clamp meter and feel comfortable in using one? The amp draw should be taken on that 60a breaker with just the "Fan" in the "On" position. This will tell the tale.

i dont have a "clamp meter" nor am i really sure what it is or does. what does one cost?

HKFever
November 22nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
i dont have a "clamp meter" nor am i really sure what it is or does. what does one cost?

A clamp meter allows you to read the current (amps) through a wire by placing the clamp jaws around the wire. This would tell you if there is something drawing more current than a 6-8 amp blower motor which would be overloading your genset. It sounds like getting a qualified person to check your system would be the best and safest way to go.

ceb58
November 22nd, 2011, 04:49 PM
A clamp meter allows you to read the current (amps) through a wire by placing the clamp jaws around the wire. This would tell you if there is something drawing more current than a 6-8 amp blower motor which would be overloading your genset. It sounds like getting a qualified person to check your system would be the best and safest way to go.

Agreed. And with love, if you don't know what a clamp meter is or dose leave it the hell alone:rolleyes:

dirtchief
November 22nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
Agreed. And with love, if you don't know what a clamp meter is or dose leave it the hell alone:rolleyes:

it dosent sound too hard to do. hang it on the generator cord i get. what do you do with it on the AHU breaker? or can i clamp it around the wire under the house going to the AHU? i aint a skeered.

ceb58
November 22nd, 2011, 08:24 PM
it dosent sound too hard to do. hang it on the generator cord i get. what do you do with it on the AHU breaker? or can i clamp it around the wire under the house going to the AHU? i aint a skeered.

See, there you go again:D
You cannot just clamp it around the cord or cable. The phases will cancel each other out giving you a reading of 0.
You need to remove the panel cover and clamp the meter on the individual conductors going to the breaker. You check one phase then move it to the next one . This will let you know if there is a problem with the air handler. With the fan running the amp draw should be close to the same on each leg. You need to look on the name plate on the air handler to see what the amp draw should be. If it is pulling more than 3-4 amps over name plate rating you need to be looking at the bearings, excessive dirt on the fan,capacitor or something else that is binding the motor. Also by the slim chance the fan motor is 120v you will only read amp draw on one leg. If it is 120v and you turn on the heat strips and check it you will pull more on one leg that the other.

HKFever
November 22nd, 2011, 09:08 PM
You cannot just clamp it around the cord or cable. The phases will cancel each other out giving you a reading of 0.
You need to remove the panel cover and clamp the meter on the individual conductors going to the breaker. You check one phase then move it to the next one . This will let you know if there is a problem with the air handler. With the fan running the amp draw should be close to the same on each leg. You need to look on the name plate on the air handler to see what the amp draw should be. If it is pulling more than 3-4 amps over name plate rating you need to be looking at the bearings, excessive dirt on the fan,capacitor or something else that is binding the motor. Also by the slim chance the fan motor is 120v you will only read amp draw on one leg. If it is 120v and you turn on the heat strips and check it you will pull more on one leg that the other.
Unless he has an older Rheem or RUUD, it should be a 240v supply to his four ton heat pump. Which I doubt the fan will pull more than 4-6a while running. If the capacitor is defective the motor will draw excessive amperage, overheat, and go off on thermal.

ceb58
November 22nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
Unless he has an older Rheem or RUUD, it should be a 240v supply to his four ton heat pump. Which I doubt the fan will pull more than 4-6a while running. If the capacitor is defective the motor will draw excessive amperage, overheat, and go off on thermal.

True that is why I said "by a slim chance". The cap. is also something I threw in just for fun. All my experience with them is they ether work or they don't not any room for in between.

dirtchief
November 22nd, 2011, 11:12 PM

ok. so without getting into the panel and all that other dangerous stuff, how can i check my amp draw at my generator with just the AHU fan running? my gen. panel has a "power bar" that consists of 4 l.e.d. lights that tell me nothing as far as amps. is their a meter i can put on my generator to know exactly what it's putting out? sounds like it would be saer for me to work on that end of things. dont get me wrong. i can and do simple 120v wiring, but i'm no electrician by any means. i need to know the safest way for me to check the amp draw from the AHU fan. i'll check the specs on the blower tomorrow and give you guys some numbers.

ceb58
November 23rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
ok. so without getting into the panel and all that other dangerous stuff, how can i check my amp draw at my generator with just the AHU fan running? my gen. panel has a "power bar" that consists of 4 l.e.d. lights that tell me nothing as far as amps. is their a meter i can put on my generator to know exactly what it's putting out? sounds like it would be saer for me to work on that end of things. dont get me wrong. i can and do simple 120v wiring, but i'm no electrician by any means. i need to know the safest way for me to check the amp draw from the AHU fan. i'll check the specs on the blower tomorrow and give you guys some numbers.

That's the thing. You need to check amp draw on the blower using utility power. That will tell you if there is a problem. If the amp draw is in range with utility and way out on generator power then you have a problem with the generator.
It may be time to bite the bullet and bring in some one with experience to look at the set up. If you have every thing ready to go you should only have a service call to pay for.
And that simple 120v wiring, more people are electrocuted by that than any other voltage because it is only 120 volts.

dirtchief
November 23rd, 2011, 08:20 AM
That's the thing. You need to check amp draw on the blower using utility power. That will tell you if there is a problem. If the amp draw is in range with utility and way out on generator power then you have a problem with the generator.
It may be time to bite the bullet and bring in some one with experience to look at the set up. If you have every thing ready to go you should only have a service call to pay for.
And that simple 120v wiring, more people are electrocuted by that than any other voltage because it is only 120 volts.

gotcha. where are you in nc? anywhere near lexington?

ceb58
November 23rd, 2011, 06:01 PM
gotcha. where are you in nc? anywhere near lexington?

Kinda, I was in Kannapolis today starting the trim out on a church.

johnc
November 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Dale # 3 Country.